Tuesday, March 27, 2007

a lined paper man

Just so you know,
I think you're a good writer and an amazing musician.

and I want you to know that almost everyday when I'm at work I have the same song stuck in my head, playing over and over again. I don't know what it's called, or who it's for, or all of the words, but I know you wrote it when you were 16. and i know i think you're cool because your guitar strings pull at my heart strings.


"and when i swear to you
someday you'll understand your man
and you'll come true
I mean that at night
when you sleep
i'll sneak in through your window
and set fire to your sheets
cause i know what goes on
behind your closed doors
i know someday you'll have his heart
on the floor
and i wont mind
just as long as the last words
i hear from you are
'i'm sorry'." -Tyson Christensen.





No comments: